Customer Type: pH Neutralization systems
Wastewater: All types
Equipment: Pan America Environmental EpH pH Neutralization Systems
The EpH systems monitor and maintain a pH set point on a continuous basis from a wash water waste stream and a wide variety of industrial waste streams. The typical wastewater pH range for treatment is from 4-11. Effluent from the pH system is usually in the 6-9 pH range per most local POTW discharge limits.
The neutralization system configuration includes:
– HDPE tank
– Full cover with vapor gasket and inspection hatch
– Mixer with TEFC motor
– 316 SS impeller shaft and axial flow impeller(s)
– One chemical metering pump (optional second pump available)
– pH probe with quick release assembly
– pH controller
– NEMA 4X control panel
– 115V/1pH/50/60Hz and 230/460V/3pH/50/60 Hz power
Systems are configurable to meet the standard continuous neutralization mode or optional manual and semi-automatic batch modes.
– Chart recorder
– Effluent diversion valve (available on continuous flow systems only)
– PLC controls
– Explosion proof design class 1 div 1 or 2
– 2nd metering pump & controls
– Alternate tank construction: FRP, polypropylene, coated steel, 304/316 stainless steel.
Larger size systems available.