A locomotive rebuilding company contracted Pan America Environmental, Inc. to design and provide a heavy duty engine and chassis wash water treatment solution for one of its rebuilding facilities. The facility produces 70 GPM of wastewater with oils, fuels, metals, TSS and a variety of organics.
The system consists of:
– OSe-36 oil water separator
– Dual preseparation and settling tanks
– Chemical reaction system
– DAF-35-H with RSP-20 recycle system
– Effluent pumpout
– Effluent dual bag filters
– Dual, parallel ZeoMaxx AC830 GAC filters
– Various instrumentation
– Float pumpout
– PLC controls
Following installation of the system PAE assisted with a successful startup and training.