The Pan America Environmental TB series Triple Basin is a family of wastewater collection and pretreatment systems consisting of three vertical basins connected via piping to allow sequential flow through each basin that can be applied to vehicle wash and many other applications where oils, fuels, solids and contaminants are present.
- Proven reliability
- Flow rates from 5 to 500 GPM
- Construction: FRP
- Many possible integrated options
- Highly customizable design
The Triple Basin design is most commonly used wherever oils, fuels and solids can come into contact with a wastestream and are designed to handle solids.
How It Works
The TB system is designed to to be located belw grade to collect and treat water sequentially, to allow solids to settle and oils to begin separation. The wastestream flows from one basin to the next until it collects in the last basin where a feed pump is located to transfer the collected washwater to the above grade oil water separator or other treatment equipment.
- Washpad runoff collection
- Vehicle washwater solids settling
- Heavy equipment washwater pretreatment
- Oil change shop inline sewer discharge pretreatment
- Drain collection for oils, fuels and other contaminants