The Pan America Environmental PSM series is a family of pressurization systems as an addition to washwater treatment or other water systems requiring storage and pressurization of a water source for use or reuse.
- Reliable design
- Flow rates from 5 to 250 + GPM
- Construction: Coated carbon steel, 304/316 SS, polyethylene
- Small footprint
- Many possible integrated options
- Highly customizable design
The PSM design is most commonly used wherever fresh or treated water needs to be collected, pressurized and used down stream from the PSM or after pretreatment of some type.
How It Works
The PSM system collects water from an upstream source, when the discharge pressure on the provided pump falls below a setpoint pressure the pump starts and runs until the high setpoint pressure is reached and shuts down leaving a high discharge line pressure that can be used as pressure washer feed or some other device feed.
- Vehicle wash
- Coolant water treated distribution
- Pressure washer supply and feed
- Industrial wastewater recycling