The Pan America Environmental Mudblaster series is a high volume, low pressure water blast system to quickly remove dirt and debris from a vehicle consisting of a pump, hose and valve assembly, storage tank and controls.
- Quick mud, dirt and debris removal
- Flow rates from 20 to 50 GPM
- Construction: Coated carbon steel, 304/316 SS, polyethylene
- Small footprint
- High volume, low pressure (200 psi)
The Mudblaster design is most commonly used wherever washpads encounter heavy, caked on solids removal prior to washing a vehicle.
How It Works
The Mudblaster system provides a clean water storage tank, blaster pump, flow control/cycling piping, hose, pistol style spray nozzle and controls. When the pump is turned on and the spray nozzle lever opens the valve the water sprays wherever pointed.
- Heavy equipment washdown
- Large vehicle washdown
- Mining equipment washdown
- Aircraft washdown