The Pan America Environmental Zeomaxx is a family of zeolite based mineral medias filter systems offering the removal of a wide variety of water born contaminants. Can be used before membrane filters, after ows, DAF, clarifiers, bag or sand filters. Can be used as a vehicle wash treatment system and more.
- Reliable design
- Different sizes to choose from
- Flow rates from 5 to 2000 GPM+
- Construction: FRP, 304/316 SS, coated carbon steel
- Many possible integrated options
- Highly customizable design
The ZeoMaxx designs are most commonly used wherever soluble/insoluble contaminants such as, oils, fuels, metals, BTEX, VOCs, fluoride, ammonia and many other types of contaminants are found.
How It Works
Zeomaxx media have high cation exchange capacities. PFAS, perfluorooctane sulfonate PFOS, perfluorooctanoic acid PFOA, Polar oils, fuels, sheens, ammonia (NH4), heavy metals (Pb, Cu, Cd, Zn, Co, Cr, Mn and Fe; Pb, Cu), toxins, low level radioactive elements (Cs, Co, Sr, Ag), fluoride, petrochemicals and others are removed by Zeomaxx. Due to its high cation exchange capacity, large surface area, highly porous crystal structure, eco-friendly composition it has a wide range of applications for water treatment. ZeoMaxx’s ion exchange efficiency is not affected by temperature or pH changes.
- Individual filtration of oils, fuels, metals, minerals, ammonium, fluoride, PFAS, PFOA, PFOS and more
- Vehicle wash water
- Post treatment for oil water separators
- Post treatment for Dissolved Air Flotation
- Post treatment for Slant Plate Clarifiers
- Post treatment for bag filters
- Pre-treatment for RO/membrane filters
- Pre-treatment for GAC carbon filters
- Pre-treatment for resin filters