The Pan America Environmental ZeoMaxx is a family of filter systems designed for a variety of contaminants and flow rates by using ZeoMaxx ZPF filter followed by ZAC filtration media. The filters can be provided as a single, double, triple or more filter vessel system for sequential or parallel orientation and multi-stage contaminant reduction.
- Reliable design
- Different sizes to choose from
- Flow rates from 5 to 2000 GPM+
- Construction: FRP, 304/316 SS, coated carbon steel
- Many possible integrated options
- Highly customizable design
The ZeoMaxx designs are most commonly used wherever soluble/insoluble contaminants such as, oils, fuels, metals, BTEX, VOCs, fluoride, ammonia, PFAS (as PFOS & PFOA) and many other types of contaminants are found.
How It Works
ZeoMaxx media have high cation exchange capacities. PFAS, perfluorooctane sulfonate PFOS, perfluorooctanoic acid PFOA, Polar oils, fuels, sheens, ammonia (NH4), heavy metals (Pb, Cu, Cd, Zn, Co, Cr, Mn and Fe; Pb, Cu), toxins, low level radioactive elements (Cs, Co, Sr, Ag), fluoride, petrochemicals and others are removed by ZeoMaxx. Due to its high cation exchange capacity, large surface area, highly porous crystal structure, eco-friendly composition it has a wide range of applications for water treatment. ZeoMaxx’s ion exchange efficiency is not affected by temperature or pH changes.
See our brochure for more details on how ZeoMaxx removes the “forever chemicals” within the PFAS family.
- Individual filtration of oils, fuels, metals, minerals, ammonium, fluoride, PFAS, PFOA, PFOS and more
- Pre-treatment for RO/membrane filters
- Pre-treatment for GAC carbon filters
- Pre-treatment for resin filters