The Pan America Environmental BF is a family of bag filter systems offering the removal of a wide variety of water born solids contaminants. Can be used before membrane filters, after ows, DAF, clarifiers, prior to our Zeomaxx Filters. Can be used as part of a vehicle wash treatment system and more.
- Reliable traditional design
- Different sizes to choose from in single, 2, 3 and 4 bag configuration
- Flow rates from 5 to 1000 GPM
- Construction: Aluminum, 304/316 SS, coated carbon steel, polypropylene
- Many possible integrated options
- Highly customizable designs
The BF designs are most commonly used wherever insoluble solids types of contaminants are found.
How It Works
A filter bag or cartridge is located in the BF filter housing, the wastewater stream is pumped through the housing. The solids are stopped by the filter media within the media and the water passes through, exiting the housing.