- Industrial Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Car Wash Water Treatment Systems
- Oil Water Separators
- API Standard Oil Water Separator – API Series
- Fiberglass Oil Water Separator – OSF Series
- Steel Oil Water Separator – OS Series
- Flat Bottom Oil Water Separator – FB Series
- Coalescing Media Oil Water Separator – OSe Series
- Concrete Oil Water Separator – COS Series
- Tilted Plate Oil Water Separator – TPI Series
- Emulsion Cracking Oil Water Separator – EC System
- Vehicle Wash Water Treatment Systems
- Oil Separation Media
- Bag Filter Systems Model BF
- Bilge Oily Water Treatment Systems – BOWTS
- Batch Treatment Systems – BTS
- Chemical Reaction Treatment Systems – CRT
- pH Neutralization Systems – CRT
- Dissolved Air Flotation Systems – DAF
- pH Neutralization Systems – EpH
- Ground Water Remediation Systems Model GRS
- Slant Plate Clarifier Model SPC
- STAX Pipe Flocculation Systems
- Waste Water Treatment Control Systems
- Wastewater Treatment System Pumping Systems
- Tech Info
- Company Info
WHAT IS COVERED:
All Pan America Environmental, Inc. (PAE) water treatment systems are warranted by PAE to the original purchasing end user to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use,for the periods specified below. This Limited Warranty is subject to the exclusions shown below, is calculated from the date the new equipment shipped from PAE or upon the equipment’s readiness to ship and applies to the original components only. Any parts replaced under this warranty will assume the remainder of the parts warranty period.
ONE YEAR PARTS WARRANTY:
All water treatment system components excluding normal wear items as described below.WARRANTY PROVIDED BY OTHER MANUFACTURERS: All components not manufactured by PAE carry original manufacturer warranties.
WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
This warranty does not cover the following items (and other wearing parts not indicated herein):
1. Normal wear items, such as seals, filter bags, gaskets, O-rings, packings, valve assemblies, bearings,motor brushes, filtering media, pump impellers, ozone bulbs, sensors, UV bulbs, oil-skimmer belts/ropes.
2. Damage or malfunctions resulting from accidents, abuse, unauthorized modifications, alterations, incorrect installation, improper electrical control design or servicing, failure to follow manufacturer’s maintenance instructions, or use of the equipment beyond its quoted, intended or stated usage per specifications as containedin the operator’s manual or manufacturer’s documentation.
3. Damage due to freezing, chemical attack/deterioration, or chloride corrosion.
4. Damage to components from fluctuations in electrical or water supply.
5. Damage due to improper setup and/or adjustment of system such as valves, pumps, chain systems etc.
6. Normal maintenance service, including adjustments and lubrication.
7. Transportation to or from customer, labor charges, or freight damage.Pan America Environmental warrants its packaged and manufactured equipment against any defect in material or workmanship, under normal use when properly operated and maintained for a period of twelve (12) months from date of shipment.
PAE makes every effort to ensure that all illustrations and specifications are correct, however, these do not imply a warranty that the product is merchantable or fit for a particular purpose, or that the product will actually conform to the illustrations and specifications. In the event that products are found to be defective within the warranty period, Pan America Environmental sole obligation and remedy shall be the furnishing of replacements for any defective parts, and such replacement parts shall be furnished but not installed by Pan America Environmental.
PAN AMERICA ENVIRONMENTAL WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IN ANY CLAIM SUITE OR PROCEEDINGS ARISING UNDER WARRANTY. NOR WILL PAN AMERICA ENVIRONMENTAL ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR CLAIMS FOR LABOR, LOSS OF PROFIT, REPAIRS OR OTHER EXPENSES INCIDENTAL TO REPLACEMENT.
The product warranty expressed above is our only warranty and may not be verbally changed or modified by any representative of Pan America Environmental. All freight costs incurred in shipping parts to or from Pan America Environmental or to the manufacturer if necessary are at the expense of the customer. In no event shall PAE’S liability exceed the purchase price of the product in question.Customer is to inspect coatings each month per IOM manual directions to protect tank lining. Damages as detailed above pertain to all tank coatings. Customer is to provide a monthly inspection report of the coatings to PAE to verify coating integrity throughout warranty period and to reduce potential coating damage, if damage should occur. Steel tank coatings are subject to inspection by professional coating personnel to determine cause of damage. Customer is expected to provide timely upkeep and maintenance of the coatings per IOM instructions.Any item under review for warranty replacement or rebuilding must be sent to PAE for review to determine that the item is warrantable prior to a replacement or rebuilt part being shipped to customer.
Returns: All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. All special orders are non-returnable. All returnable items must be in new, unused, resalable condition and in original packaging. All freight costs incurred due to returns are at the expense of the customer. All material being returned for warranty evaluation is subject to labor charges if found to be out of warranty or damage or failure due to customer action. Shop labor rate is $75.00 per hour.