The Pan America Environmental EpH series is a family of above grade pH neutralization systems that can be provided for many applications where wastestream pH must be neutralized before discharge. Applications can include: Food processing, animal processing, FRAC water, Industrial water, manufacturing wastewaters, refinerys, steel mill process water, heavy equipment washwater.
- Proven traditional design for reliability
- Different sizes to choose from
- Flow rates from 5 to 200 + GPM
- Construction: Polyethylene, polypropylene, 304/316 SS, FRP, coated carbon steel
- Many possible integrated options
- Highly customizable design
The STAX designs are most commonly used wherever solids, oils, fuels, emulsion, metals precipitation, pH neutralization or other pH reactions, reduction, oxidation and many other types of reactions are required in for a wastestream.
How It Works
The EpH systems monitor and maintain a pH set point on a continuous basis via chemical agents such as acid and caustic or CO2 from a waste water stream and a wide variety of waste stream types. Effluent from the pH system is usually in the 6-9 pH range per most local POTW discharge limits.
- Frac water
- Produced water
- Biodiesel plants
- Car wash water
- Manufacturing plant water
- Wire drawing water
- Petrochemical plants
- Groundwater remediation
- Ice cream production water
- Cheese production water
- Drinking water pretreatment
- Sewage treatment plants
- Slaughter houses
- Rendering plants